On Monday, June 7, 2010, Apple CEO Steve Jobs unveiled the new iPhone 4 at Apple’s Developers Conference in San Francisco, CA. http://www.apple.com/
The iPhone 4’s most remarkable feature is “Face Time” which allows video calling between iPhone 4 users! It’s new, sleek design makes the iPhone 4 the thinnest smart phone ever. Like its newest competitor, HTC’s Evo 4G, and other smart mobile phones, the iPhone 4 is a great ministry tool because it:
- allows connectivity to the Internet
- enables instantaneous mobile communications
- allows access to many church apps, and to personal productivity tools
- places the Bible (in multiple translations and languages) right at your fingertips (see http://www.YouVersion.com)
- enables access to and sharing of text, photos, blogs, videos, podcasts, sermons, music, etc.
- allows tighter communications with small groups, colleagues, and family
- supports connecting on social networking platforms such as Facebook and Twitter.
See Wired’s Priya Ganapati’s iPhone 4 review in “Showdown: iPhone 4 vs. HTC Evo 4G” http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2010/06/iphone-4-vs-htc-evo-4g/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+wired%2Findex+%28Wired%3A+Index+3+%28Top+Stories+2%29%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher
Definitely, the iPhone 4 is an incredible Faith Based Media 2.0 tool for sharing the Gospel!
Until next time, remember, you can do all things thru Christ Jesus!