The month of May has been another exciting and busy time at SOCIAL MEDIA and MINISTRY NEWS, a daily online publication which brings you the very best information from across the web on all the latest developments, news, and views in the social media, faith, and technology space.
Many inspirational stories, chats, thought-provoking podcasts, and insightful opinion pieces have been shared in this month’s editions. Here are some of the very best featured stories:
- 20 of the Best WordPress Themes For Churches – Templates – Website.net
- Does Your Ministry Have a Strategy? No? You’re Not Alone – #ChSocM Weekly Chat, Meredith Gould
- Why is Social Media Important for Churches – Jason Caston
- Not a Celebrity Pastor’s Wife? 10 Reasons That’s OK – Megan Hill
- Book Review: Social Media Guide for Ministry – Church Tech Today
- Free eBook – 7 Things Every Church Should Communicate Every Sunday – Tim Peters
- Internet Outreach: What Others Are Saying – Internet Toolbox for Churches, Dave Hakes
- John Dyer – From The Garden to The City: Episode 45 – Social Media Church – DJ Chuang [Podcast]
- Followers, Friends, and Faith in the Digital Age – The Christian Century, Edward J. Blum
- Noel Jones and the Real Pastors of Southern California – The Christian Post
Which May 2013 social media and ministry articles or blog posts would you recommend to our readers?
Don’t miss any of the latest developments in the church social media space. Subscribe to SOCIAL MEDIA and MINISTRY NEWS!
Until next time, remember, you can do all things thru Christ Jesus!