In striving to elevate our ministries in 2011, we first, and foremost look to the LORD for direction and guidance! “Unless the LORD builds the house, its builders labor in vain.” Psalm 127:1
In addition, we are fortunate to have a number of excellent tools to help us in this endeavor. Here are some incredible resources which are readily available. It is my sincere hope that some of them will help upgrade your ministry toolbox this year!
- 10 Killer iPhone Apps – Ministry Vault
- 20 Best Church Website Designs – Church Ideas: Websites
- 21 Facebook Apps For Your Church – Church Ideas: Websites
- 43 Top Church Resources Websites – Zach Younkin
- 45 Twitter Apps For Churches – Church Ideas: Websites
- 100 Best Selling Christian Books of 2010 – Michael Hyatt
- Church Marketing Directory – Center For Church Communications
- Creating an iPhone App for Your Church – Tutorial
- Going Beyond Ministries – Priscilla Shirer
- Potter’s House – Bishop T. D. Jakes
- Rick Warren’s Ministry Toolbox
- SOCIAL MEDIA AND MINISTRY Sharing The Gospel In The Digital Age – Rev. Dr. Kenneth Lillard
- Technology and Small Groups, Part 1, Dave Treat
- Technology and Small Groups, Part 2, Dave Treat
As we seek to take our ministries to the next level, which tools would you recommend be added to upgrade the ministry toolbox?
Until next time, remember, you can do all things thru Christ Jesus!