Happy Easter 2014!
Through his death, burial, and resurrection, Jesus paid the penalty for our sins, thus purchasing for all who believe in him, eternal life, in Christ Jesus. WOW! I mean, just think about that for a moment. What an incredible blessing. And this is the awesome gift of grace that we celebrate this Resurrection Sunday 2014!
“Jesus said to her, ‘I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die.” ~ John 11:25-26
As we celebrate Resurrection Sunday 2014, we’re certainly mindful of the fact that Easter is the highest attended church service of the year! Many church members will bring guests to church with them, and many non-churched people will often choose Easter Sunday as the one day in the year they will attend a church service. Consequently, many churches have developed social media plans to encourage and invite others to participate in their Easter Week activities and services.
The following are some great ways social media is being used by church communicators, and others, to share Resurrection Sunday 2014:
- 3 Social Media Tips That Will Help You Promote Your Easter Services – Steve Fogg
- 3 Ways To Avoid Spiritual Burnout As A Church Communicator At Easter – Church Media Magazine
- Awaken Easter 2014 – Kevin Miller, Pastor of Awaken Church
- Easter 2014 Social Media Campaign – Pastor Paul Boekell/ Redemption Church
- The Easter Social Media Invitation – Josh Burns
- How-To: Social Media Plan for Easter Sunday – Patrick Steil, Course Talk/udemy
- The Potter’s House – Bishop T. D. Jakes/ Dallas, Texas
- My Top 8 Church Websites This Easter – Steve Fogg
- The Story of Easter Told Through Social Media – Inspirational Videos/ GodTube
How is your church using social media to encourage others to participate in Resurrection Sunday 2014 activities and services?
Praying You Have A Blessed Easter 2014!
Until next time, remember, you can do all things through Christ Jesus!